Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"I JUST WANNA LET YO KNOW"


…Baby just, sit back and chill, I wanna talk to you
let me show you, how much I'm feeling you
          I feel so blessed that I meet  you
And ever since I met you girl my life has been so brand new
Girl I cherish every moments, that I spend with you
 No one else that will do, I'm so in love with you

And when I'm lost and don't know how to find a way
           I want you to be right there
Forever here beside you girl is where I wanna be
Every time I see your  face my heart  sings
                  (ohh woo ohh)
E very time I hear your voice I sings
                   (la la la la)

Baby I just wanna let you know, you'll always be a part of me,
 It don't matter how far I go you'll always be my lady
Baby, I just wanna make you see, there's no where else I'd rather be
      It don't matter how far I go you'll always be my lady
Girl  you're  everything  I need , and with you my life is complete
 I've never had a love like this, I’m so into you
I  just wanna let you know  I can’t stop loving you…
 Everytime the phones rings, I'm hoping it's you
It's hard to be without you, I don't know what to do
I can't seem to breathe, Girl it's killing me 
Girl if you only knew, I'm  so addicted to you…

No comments:

Post a Comment