Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"ONE CHANCE"


I just find that special girl of me
And since that day. I never forget her
She’s the finest girl that I ever see
She been on my mind like a melody
No matter what she do, she’s so sexy
No words can explain. what she means to me

Every time  I see her face. My heart says
She’s the right one for me
And she all I need
And I’m gonna tell the whole world
That you’re  the only right one for me
And maybe this could be the right
Girl for me

I wish you give a chance,And i promise
This be worth it
Will you be more than a friend
If we took it there
I promise you'll see
How good it will be
can we be more than a friend
Let's give love a try
The feeling is right
There's no reason  why cant
be fall in love once again
I just need one chance
To prove that we can be
More than a friend

There's nothing I wouldn't do
Just to show you how I feel
Can't you see that I'm for real
Baby just give me your heart
And I swear I'll never tear it apart
I just need  one chance to prove
That this love will be fine
        One chance







                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment