Thursday, July 21, 2011

"ILL BE OK"

Even though I told myself that I moved
Deep down I keep on holding on
It's crazy but true
Girl I'm missing you
And although I'm with somebody else
And no matter what I gotta face the truth
It don't matter how hard I try
I just can't get you off my mind
It's driving me crazy
Missing you baby
Thinking bout you all the time 
your everything i want
But you're the one I need
To me it's  worth it
.Cause girl you had my heart
Right from the very start
It hurts to move on
Cause your all I ever knew
And I gotta stay strong
So I can't break down and cry
Cry...
You dont have to worry about me
girl, i'll be fine
You dont have to call me again
girl, its alright
You dont have to ask me girl,
i'll be ok
You aint got to tell me that we can still be friends
You aint gotta make no excuses and pretend
cause i'll be ok, said i'll be ok
There no need to call
I cant believe, that i fell so deep
and i let my heart so open
Now i gotta  try to be fine.
Don't know what to do
Things just aint the same
Girl I aint been right
Since your gone
If I could do it all over again
I would go back to the time
Making love over and over again
And I woudn't let you go
Cause without you girl, im lost
But i promise you girl i'll be ok
You dont have to worry about me
girl, i'll be fine
You dont have to call me again
girl, its alright
You dont have to ask me girl, i'll be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment