Thursday, July 21, 2011

"ITS OVER"

My love, My trust
I gave you everything
My heart, My soul
And every part of me
But you left
And chose to be with out me
Now you wanna
Come back in my life
Tell me why should I?
Believe a word you said
All the tears i cry
I've fallen, much too late
There's no reason why
I go through that again
Your no longer mine
    This time

Bcoz its all over
were all over
after all of pain.and tears
making you for me now you
  coming back to me
sorry i gotta tell this
   its all over

oh girl, i thought we moved on and let it go
now you coming back again... i thought
you said goodbye,and never coming back
   now that im ok and fine
now that i found someone else
  that looks she's so real
sorry girl its to late.for us
 to back in to our love
sorry girl i give you all
my self,my heart and my time
but you just waste it
 its too late for you
to realize how much
     im worth it
so find someone else
who can love you
   the way i do
bcoz its all over for us...
      its over...

No comments:

Post a Comment