Saturday, July 23, 2011

"YOUR MY SUMMER LOVE"


We  spent  summer  together, I feel so right
Coz  your  the one  that opened  up my heart
Everyday I took  for  granted
Coz  you are  here
I  can’t  stop thinking about  you
Everytime that summer comes around
            I'm reminded of you
Baby summer love
Got me so hooked on u
I don't know what to do
Every year I feel the same
Baby summer love. is all I'm dreaming of
And girl no matter what
you’ll  always be my summer love

Even though the seasons change
Girl my love remains the same for you
Every day I get my love from you. and I never let it show
You were always there right in my heart .but I never let you know
But  I will never let you go. coz without  you
This summer is so cold  for me
I don’t  want the rain to come
Maybe  because  I’m  afraid that, My love will wash away 
You’re always be my summer love…

No comments:

Post a Comment