Sunday, July 24, 2011

"SHE ALL I NEED"

I'ma tell her she's my everything, tell her that she's 
all I need and she's the only reason my heart beats

Baby you are
All i ever wanted
Just what i've been dreaming of
You're everything i need and more
Girl you're the one i'm waited for
All this time

i Never thought that i would find love
Then you came along
You're everthing i need and more
Now i swear from today to the end
Nobody's gonna take your place
here in my big loving heart
Everything that i do is for you
And baby that will never change
baby bcoz you all i need
i gotta say that all over again
you all i need

girl
I just wanna let you know
You're my world 
And i'm a never let you go
Girl your, the only one for me
No one else can make me feel
so right the way you does
And every time I close my eyes, I thank the lord
bcoz i meet you .and your my blessing in to my life
You're everything a man could want

For the rest of my life,
She's the girl for me
Gotta make her mine
She'll be, all I need
Gotta make her mine
And maybe this could be
My chance so I just
Gotta make her mine
I'll be thinking about her all the time
 i’m tired of living life alone
need a girl that i can call my own
so i’m gonna give up everything
cuz i think that you could be the one
i don’t care what people say
your the one what i’ve been waiting for
the rest of my life,coz girl you all i need
im pround to say to the whole world that
you all i need...

No comments:

Post a Comment