Sunday, July 24, 2011

"WHEN I SEE YOU ONCE AGAIN"

To see you once again my love
let me see once again your lovely face
Your sweet smile and your mesmerizing eyes
To forget your memories are so hard
I can’t stop thinking you even for a while
I haven’t yet told you my feeling
Your smile clearly touch my heart
Listen to my heart, saying he miss you so much


when i see you once again,i'll be sure you never forget
                             bcoz
Baby I'll show you how good it feels to be my girl
Baby  I'll hold you in my arms so you never apart of me
baby when i see once again, i can prove to you that i can be your man
So baby get ready to do things that you've never done
coz i will show you how good and beautiful to live in this world


Now i been waiting for a long time to see you once again
But still can't wait,i'm gonna hold tight on you until one day
you will come,im here always waiting for you to came a long
       with your perfect smile and angelic face
and when that day comes i will never ever miss a single moment
that im with you i will cherish it all,bcoz when im with i dont like
the day to end.bcoz when im with you i feels like im in heaven
so girl when i see you once gain i promise you never forget
me coz  i do it all to make you happy...so girl im here waiting
to see a glimpse of you once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment