Saturday, August 6, 2011

"HE'S NOT THE ONE FOR YOU"

He ain't the one to give you what you need
He ain't the one that's gonna treat you right
He ain't the one that's gonna be by your side girl
Tell me why you stay,When all you feel is pain
But I think that you should know
He don't appreciate the things that you do for him
It's time to let him go,That ain't the love that suppose for you
coz Your so much better baby, ain't you see that?

he's not the one for you coz....
I'll be the one to spend your whole life with
It's killing me cuz you can't see what I see
Girl you should be with me...
I be the one to love you and treat you right
coz girl you deserve better
You should be with me, girl you should be with me.
You've been waiting now for far too long,
To find a man,,, Girl I feel that I could be the one,
To open up your heart,I'll show you all the things girl,
You ain't never seen before, so baby just come along
It's obvious I got what you need.,,,

But I think me and you were meant to be together baby.
So give me the chance,
I can prove to you that I can be your man.
I promise I will be right there anytime that you need it.
I wanna be your only one.
I Never leave your side
I'mma spend the time
I'll show you the way that love's suppose to be
Just come with me...

,,,Girl he ain't the one, he ain't the one for you.
          you should be with me,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment